Can You Dress for Interview Success if You’re on a Budget?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can You Dress for Interview Success if You’re on a Budget?

Post by jortigas on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm

We all know that we should look our best for an interview but if we are on a budget then it’s going to be an issue but one of the best ways to do that is to accessorize wisely. If you choose the right accent piece it will show that you know how to dress inexpensively but you should start by investing in a good pair of shoes with a normal tone so that it goes with every outfit you wear and they will last twice as long compared to the cheap ones.

One of the most important accessories for women is earrings or scarves or a briefcase while men should use a good quality tie, belt, or cuff links to do the trick because only by changing the accessories will you give a new look with a minimal amount of investments. Go to high end stores during sales or off season or you can visit a discount designer store like consignment shops or even vintage boutiques because they have designer clothes at low prices if you want to save money and still purchase accessories that is of excellent quality. If you follow these steps you will be able to dress for interview success and be assured that you will be confident to show how to present yourself.

jortigas
Consultant
Consultant

My mood :

Location Location : Philippines

http://alljobsandcareer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Can You Dress for Interview Success if You’re on a Budget?

Post by Dazzler on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Great tips! I believe that the right accessories make the look more polished and in style. It adds up to your confidence as well. Keeping it simple but elegant is the key and making sure that you carry it well

Have fun at the General Chat and please don't forget to read the rules and guidelines Very Happy

Check out Dazzler Makeup and Beauty BLog for reviews
Follow me! Twitter ♥ Facebook

Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood :

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top