My ISP is Driving Me Nuts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My ISP is Driving Me Nuts!

Post by Dazzler on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:39 pm

I have 2 different internet connection at home. One I use for my desktop and one for my laptop. Now you maybe wondering why I need two when I could have one, right? Wrong! I need two because they are both unreliable! It's so frustrating when you pay on time and you don't get the service that your money is worth of. I have DSL connection on both but since the internet in my country isn't that very good, I need to keep both just in case. I work online so I must be online all the time. Good thing that these two don't go down at the same time. If that happens, it will be very very disappointing! It has been 5 days and my other ISP hasn't fixed the problem. I have called many times to complain and have my service call requested expedited but still nothing. What is more annoying is that every time I call, they have me do the same basic troubleshooting! I mean what the... Can't you read what happened on the previous call? These tech support agents don't know anything at all and they are driving me crazy! I have been with tech support for internet before for 3 years and I know all the mambo jumbo. I can fix my internet and computer problem at home but not when the problem is the outside line or the network! And the saddest thing is that, they don't prorate my bill! I still pay for the full service which is really very unfair. It's killing me because the more decent speed is the one that's down right now and I have been used with a fast internet than the one I am using now. I'm sure many of you out there have experienced the same problem too. Isn't it such a pain? It's really frustrating when you need to work more hours to finish what needs done because you intermittently get cut off. I feel so tired today as I worked 14 hrs today. Just imagine spending that long weary hours in front on the pc with a slow internet. It's annoying and not acceptable. I just hope this gets resolved soon Mad

Have fun at the General Chat and please don't forget to read the rules and guidelines Very Happy

Check out Dazzler Makeup and Beauty BLog for reviews
Follow me! Twitter ♥ Facebook

Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood :

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My ISP is Driving Me Nuts!

Post by TamasineK on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:57 am

Sometimes my internet shuts down too, but it's more annoying when it is working, not working, working, not working... So annoying...

TamasineK

My mood :

Location Location : In Will of the Posting!

http://legendofnight.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:09 am

Yeah that's what it's doing now. I was in the middle of uploading a file for my work and when I was almost there, it cut off. It happened twice so it really wasn't something I can live with. It can't happen everyday or I will have to cancel my account Mad

Have fun at the General Chat and please don't forget to read the rules and guidelines Very Happy

Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:03 pm

I get that a lot too. I guess most of us have that same experience at some point. I don't think there is a perfect ISP at all. If there is, then the people they serve are lucky!

Jason
General Chat Staff
General Chat Staff

My mood :

http://junepahila.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Yeah, they cannot serve everyone fairly. Some clients are happy and some aren't getting a decent connection at all. I wish this will change soon. It's already the 6th day that my internet is down. I'm going crazy No

Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 am

Sponsored content