Can You Expect Abundance When All You See is Negative?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can You Expect Abundance When All You See is Negative?

Post by jortigas on Mon May 24, 2010 2:21 pm

I like this topic because this is fun and you can play this with your family and friends but the problem with most of us is that we want this game when it comes to financial issues but all we do is complain about what we don’t have. This is because most people forgot how to focus because they easily get distracted with the inconsistency around.

The best thing to do to make sure that you are going to have fun with this is to start with smaller things to focus and work up on like an unexpected phone call from a friend. And when you see how it manifest in your life your conscious mind will accept larger thing because if you start with larger things and your mind is not convinced that you’re going to have it, then the signal you are sending to the universe is negative and you will receive different results. But once you worked on smaller things, you can increase the amount of things you expect then you’ll see them manifesting on a day to day basis you can work up on bigger and more things because this will increase your faith in yourself and the universe will bring the things you ask to make you grateful.

jortigas
Consultant
Consultant

My mood :

Location Location : Philippines

http://alljobsandcareer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Can You Expect Abundance When All You See is Negative?

Post by belle on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Sometimes when I am feeling bad, all I see around me are negative things. I get so irritated easily which is so frustrating. So to answer to this post: no you cannot expect abundance when all you see is negative because you cannot work anything out with a clouded mind. If you are happy and positive, you see things around you differently and achieve want to work hard for. Success is not easy but it's not impossible either with dedication and determination.

belle

My mood :

Location Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top