well the snow has finally arived!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

well the snow has finally arived!

Post by cymbalta on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:14 pm

hello from a very snowy england:)

just writing to let everyone know that the hard stuff got us pretty bad this morning!. the roads are all blocked, the schools are shut, and we have freezing conditions. meant to last at least to the end of tomorrow evening (but if what's outside is anything to go by, it's gonna bee much longer than that!)

i'm fine though, i'm not venturing out anywhere in this.

will keep you updated with all the breaking news as it happens (about the snow of course) and you can count on me that all the other sections will see regular traffic too!.

oh yeah, and i wanna apologize in advance for the daily motivator. i didon't have any motivators sunday, and no motivator's yesterday(though i think i've 1 for today). it could actually bee a thing of the past soon, the guy who does them is struggling to get them to me. will keep you updated!

anyway how is everyone?

keep checking this forum for all the breaking news and insparational peaces as they become known!

cym

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My mood :

Location Location : far from happyness

http://sweet-damage.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: well the snow has finally arived!

Post by cymbalta on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:06 am

it's still snowing. another day of harsh conditions. just thought i'd post that to keep you updated.

we've had another 250 schools closed, and tonight we're set to go down to minus 8

cym

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My mood :

Location Location : far from happyness

http://sweet-damage.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top